Terms & Conditions
Subject to these Terms & Conditions you will be eligible to receive a cashback reward when you purchase qualifying products.
- This Cashback promotion is valid on new purchases (second hand or refurbished Dell products are excluded) of Dell qualifying products.
- Customers will be eligible to receive a cashback reward upon purchasing a qualifying product from Dell.com or from Dell sales team or from a Dell authorised reseller during a promotional period. Applicable cashback amounts are dependent upon the qualifying product purchased. The qualifying products and the promotional periods are detailed in Qualifying Products section on this website. Only Servers purchased with Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019 qualify for this promotion.
- A maximum of 10 products can be claimed within the promotional period. Cashback claims will be paid as one total amount, in one payment, directly into the claimants nominated Bank Account. You can view the qualifying products and promotional periods on the Qualifying Products page.
- This offer is not open to anyone professionally connected with this promotion and claims made by Distributors, Resellers or Retailers, or employees of Dell, are excluded.
- Claims must be submitted by the end user customer only. Distributors, Resellers or Retailers may not submit claims on behalf of their customers.
- The claim form can be found on this promotional website and must be completed no sooner than 30 days and no later than 60 days from the date of purchase. For the avoidance of doubt, the purchase date counts as day one.
- Claims must be submitted online only and you must upload a valid proof of purchase. Postal claims will not be accepted. The promotion is open to residents of the UK and ROI.
- Claims will only be accepted if they are submitted from the country in which the products is purchased. Claimants must be a resident within the country of purchase.
- Valid claims will be paid within 30 calendar days via bank transfer directly into the claimants nominated Bank Account. Payments will only be made to the organization or individual who has purchased the product and whose name appears as the recipient on the proof of purchase invoice. Payments will be made by Opia on behalf of Dell and can only be made to a customer bank account held in the relevant customer country of residence, as set out in condition 8 above.
- Dell reserves the right to disqualify fraudulent, incomplete, altered or illegible claims. If a claim is refused, the Promoter’s decision is final.
- Dell is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures outside our control that prevents the customer participating in the promotion.
- Customers providing an invalid cashback claim will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to rectify any omissions within 7 days calendar days.
- If you return your qualifying product you will be disqualified from participating in the promotion and no longer eligible to receive a cashback reward.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this promotion without notice, though payments in respect of valid claims submitted at the time of any cancellation will be honoured.
- Dell reserves the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website, including users IP addresses, so that it may identify misuse, and disqualify applications if it has reason to believe that these terms have been breached.
- The offer is not transferrable to another individual or business; claims will only be accepted from the original purchaser of a Dell qualifying product.
- This promotion and these Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts in relation to all claims arising out of or in connection with this promotion and these promotion terms.
- If you have any questions regarding this promotion, please refer to the Support page on this website.
- Promoters address: Dell Cashback, PO Box 523, Gateshead, NE8 9EN. Please do not send any applications to this address.
- Promoter: [Dell Corporation Ltd, Dell House, Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG121LF (please do not send any applications or promotion-related correspondence to this address) acting through its Partner Opia Ltd (customer support, program administration and payments). Email address for correspondence is email@example.com.